Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brothers from another Mother


Ok
It's about creating a sculptural cob oven to make food for all the ART we going to be having this year.
OK
Its about being conscious of all the stuff you do and how you do it.


The muffled explorations of regulated darkness come one day to the light, pounding with tear soaked fists into the mud of our Genesis, to recreate the innocent life once held so frantic and insecure.

Now we bring our version of a life lived with conscious intent and a locally produced, locally inspired full sensory event.

Come sea what we made.

6 comments:

  1. Strange, yet mysterious. Can't wait to sea what u do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The mud of our Genesis shall build a shelter for our hearts."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited today and I saw something new and exciting and mudlike! I await the Genesis in the garden of delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. squish squish went the mud in me toes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of you guys look like my buddy Steward back when I lived in Modesto. Could it be??

    ReplyDelete